Monday, October 29, 2007

WOW....it is almost NOVEMBER!

I can not believe that it is almost November! I feel like I have one been here for a few weeks! I have not written in a while because I have been very busy with school these past two weeks I have had mid-terms. There are not as hard as La Crosses, however, I still had a lot of work to do because I have not been keeping up! However, I think I did a great job and I am back on track now! Last night I went to Brisbane to see the Justin Timberlake concert. Most of you don't know who he is but he is a more Pop singer! It was great, we also got to explore Brisbane, which is the 3 or fourth largest city in AU. It is really starting to get sad because in all the stores they already have ALL there x-mas decorations up! They don't celebrate Halloween or thanksgiving like we do so they only have those decorations! It is so crazy seeing x-mas decorations when it is 90 out! It really is getting closer to summer here. Just like in WI, they are having MANY spring showers. More like torrential downfall though! The storms are VERY strong here! I have never ever seen lightning like this before! It is Quite a sight...I will have to take some pictures. This coming month I am going to be very busy! I am going to Sydney this coming weekend, then Morton Island, then hopefully the Whitsunday Island for a Sailing tour and then, hopefully, Melbourne which is another one of the larger cities in AU. So I am going to be very busy! It also means a lot more pictures to show! haha so look forward to that! I am also counting down the days for when my dad gets here! I can not wait to see him and to send 33 days traveling! It should be quite fun! Since I have blogged you last I have been very low key. We took another trip to Byron Bay which was very chill. We have been going there a lot because one of my girl friends is dating a guy from there! Crazy I know, but it is kinda fun because we have gotten to hang out with some "real" surfer guys! haha they sure are crazy! Other than that and the Brisbane trip I have been hanging out at Bond Uni!I am REALLY excited for my trip to Sydney this weekend it should be so fun! So I have something to admit to the people reading this blog.....I have become addicted to something since on the trip! Kebabs!!!!!!!! Oh my....they are sooo good. For those of you who done know they are kind of like gyros but way better. They are EVERYWHERE! Which is a bad thing because we eat them all the time and at any time! haha I usually get the chicken kebabs with garlic sauce! haha so my friends and I have been talking that I am going to have to open a Kebab shop in the states! Even a chain! haha It is going to be called.....Calbobs! haha or Kabobs by Calie....or Calie's Kabobs...you guys will have to pick the name! haha ok enough about the Kabobs it is making me want one! Well I should get to some homework since I am not going to be here at all this coming weekend....whooooo hooooo Sydney! I love all of you and hope the US is treating you well! I will try and post more pictures soon! xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home