Monday, August 27, 2007

Few Days left in Wisconsin

Just starting up my blog so I can keep everyone informed of what is going on in the land down under! With only three days left here in Wisconsin I am keeping very busy with packing, saying goodbye to friends and family and filling my head with as much knowledge about Australia as I can. For those who don't know I am going to be studying at an Australian University (Bond) near Surfers Paradise....sounds rough huh! Bond University is the only private University in Australia, therefore it has a great reputation not only for their academics, but it is also a VERY safe campus. I am hoping to update this blog a lot while I am in Australia so i hope we can all stay in touch!

6 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Calie Eck said...

http://picasaweb.goggle.com/CalieEck

 
At September 1, 2007 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Michael Galinski said...

no blog updates either!!! lol

 
At September 6, 2007 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Mom said...

Hi honey just trying to see if I am set up right. Can't believe you have been gone a week. Seems like a month. I know the time will just fly. Hope you are fine, we love you. I finally got our phone system to work, took me hours. Seems when we signed up for our bundle package with charter last winter, we answered no to international calls. Seems like it should be simple, well you know my lack of hi tec skills, BUT I GOT IT AND will try and call you this evening. Looks like from 10 to 4 during your day is a good time here in the states. Can't wait to get this blog set up. Love you Mom

 
At September 10, 2007 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Calie,

Chris and I hope everything is going well. How has it been since school has started? We just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you, Miss and Love you!!!!! Your Mom said it has been hard to catch you on the telphone so e-mail us whenever you can!!! Please send us your address!! Love you, Chris and Jamie

 
At September 12, 2007 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Hey Cal! I'm trying to get all the old folks caught up with technology. I see your mom did it all on her own! I'm trying to get my mom set up right now. Looks like you are having a blast!! Boy am I jealous. It's already getting chilly here! Kyle is up north for a few days doing some "man vs. wild" style camping--sort of. Either way--he's nuts!!! Way too cold for me! Keep posting pictures--I'm trying to live vicariously through you. I'm sure you are very busy but keep us updated! Love ya!

 
At October 1, 2007 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Mom said...

Hi Cal, Great talking to you this morning. Dad is counting the days about 70. Hope he calms down, but no matter what you enjoy yourself!!!!!!! It is starting to look like fall. Almost dark at 6:30. Keep those pictures coming!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home